Fleur de Lis Gas Fire Pit by Fire Pit Art
The fleur-de-lis is an ancient symbol long associated with French royalty, making this fire pit a great option for those looking to adorn their space with a regal touch. When you purchase this fire pit, you are investing in a one of a kind piece that has been hand cut and crafted by a highly skilled artisan. In fact, each pit is signed and numbered by the designer - Rick Wittrig. Durably-made to provide you with many years of use, it is crafted from ¼-inch (6.35 mm) thick carbon steel, which is the heaviest gauge metal used in any fire pit available today. Powered by gas, each fleur-de-lis fire pit's interior is coated with a high temperature resistant paint and has a 1 1/2-inch rain drain in the bottom to prevent water and rain from pooling. The outside is finished with an iron oxide patina that will gradually darken with time and then become permanent. Made to withstand the elements, this lovely fire pit requires very little to no maintenance.
Features of the Fleur de Lis Gas Fire Pit:
- Dimensions: 24" H x 36" D so it is sure to bring a feeling of warmth and hospitality to your outdoor space. (Measurements may vary since each fire pit is handmade).
- Comes complete with fire pit, 120K BTU Brass Crossfire Burner, 50 lbs. of Lava Rock and 1/2" Flex Line Kit and Plate. You can upgrade to a burner for propane use. (24" D pan size).
- All-weather Electronic Ignition System includes 24 volt AC Transformer, Fire Module, Heat Shield and Installation Instructions. (Additional charge for electronic ignition).
- Features an iron oxide finish/patina on the outside which will darken a little with time and become permanent.
- These fire pits are constructed of heavy-duty 1/4" thick mild carbon steel and coated with a temperature resistant coating to ensure the fire pit lasts for years to come.
- 1-1/2" rain drain and maintenance-free iron oxide finish, so you can keep it outside in ALL weather conditions.
- Every fire pit made by Fire Pit Art is numbered by the artist so you know that you own a one of a kind piece.
Professional installation RECOMMENDED when working with gas.
These fire pits are safe to place on your deck if placed on a 3ft by 3ft stone that is at least 1-1/2" thick.
*Please note that a stone slab is not included with the fire pit.
You can also choose to add beautiful fire glass to really make your fire pit classy!
Sunnydaze Outdoor 29-Inch Rope and Barrel Design Propane Gas Fire Pit Table with Lava Rocks
Sunnydaze Outdoor 30-Inch Cast Stone Propane Gas Fire Pit with Lava Rocks