Eye of the Dragon Wall Fountain
The perfect water feature that will add an artful abstract element to any interior wall. According to the creator of this fountain, the name of this fountain came about because he thought "this one just looks like an abstracted dragon's eye." With the soothing running water and beautiful masterpiece, you can't go wrong.
Features of the Eye of the Dragon Wall Fountain:
- This fountain is available in either horizontal or vertical layouts with many sizes to choose from. The artist can do any size or color scheme you would like. Click here to request a custom water featurequote.
- This indoor fountain comes complete with an electric recirculating pump.
- Acrylic waterfall face with a copper frame. It's coated with a polyurethane coating so that it won't turn green.
- All Harvey Gallery fountains are handmade at the time of order, so no two fountains are 100% alike.
* IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ * This beautiful Wall Art Fountain is designed and hand constructed by very skilled and experienced artisans. There are no two fountains that are 100% exactly alike. You are literally getting your own Original Wall Art Fountain. So, the fountain you receive may not look exactly like what you see here, but it will be very similar, and it will be quite beautiful, particularly once it is up and running with its soothing water sounds.
The quality of this fountain is high and it is certainly unique as a work of art in itself. I ordered the one with the LED lights inside it. The catch basin should be deeper. Even though the amount of water in it is low it still splatters water out onto the floor. Although slight it accumulates over time. A deeper basin would, I think, prevent this. The little LED lights within the fountain are pretty in low light and twinkle. I would have liked more of them. The big orange circle in the center would have been especially nice illuminated. The pump fountain had a relly long cord that is unsightly coiled up under the fountain on the floor. I placed it down inside the catch basin but it does not hide it. Ideally, with this kind of wall fountain one needs to have a compartment within the wall behind it to hide the pump cord and receptacle. Still, I am glad I purchased it. The splashing water is soothing.
Customers also Viewed
Escala Cast Stone Tabletop Fountain by Campania International