DeckProtect Octagon Fire Pit Pad with Black Rack
Safely add a cozy fire pit or chiminea to your wood deck with this octagon fire pit pad from DeckProtect. This product is designed to protect your wood or composite deck against the damaging heat of a fire pit. Made of basalt, a type of volcanic rock, the fiber board that this pad is made of is designed to be heat, flame and weather resistant. The basalt fiber board is housed inside a black aluminum rack that features holes in the bottom to drain rain water and moisture. The bottom of the rack also has 5 hard rubber feet that provide 0.5 inches of ventilation space underneath for even better moisture control, so you can rest easy knowing that this deck pad can withstand the elements.
Features of the DeckProtect Fire Pit Pad:
- Overall dimensions of 24" DeckProtect Fire Pit Pad: 1.5" D x 24" W x 24" L; Weighs 5 lbs
- Overall dimensions of 30" DeckProtect Fire Pit Pad: 1.5" D x 30" W x 30" L; Weighs 10 lbs
- Overall dimensions of 36" DeckProtect Fire Pit Pad: 1.5" D x 36" W x 36" L; Weighs 15 lbs
- Burn your fire pits on a wood deck safely, make sure to position fire pit legs as closely to the pad feet in the corners and center as possible for even weight distribution; 250-lb capacity.
- Basalt fiber board is fire and heat resistant, providing protection for your wood or composite deck.
- Includes basalt fiber board housed in a black aluminum rack.
- DeckProtect is also weather resistant, with the aluminum rack allowing moisture to drain through holes on the bottom.
- Aluminum tray also provides greater ventilation to reduce moisture with 5 hard rubber feet elevating the pad off the ground.
- DeckProtect products have a 1-year manufacturer's warranty against manufacturer defects or flaws for worry-free purchasing.
- Always handle DeckProtect with gloves. Product is made with basalt, which can irritate if it comes in contact with skin.
- Do not remove DeckProtect basalt fiber board from aluminum tray.
- During prolonged periods of wet weather, you may want to move your DeckProtect to give your covered decking the same full exposure to sunlight as the rest of the deck.
- Always supervise fires in your fire pit, even if it is resting on top of DeckProtect. Do not leave a live fire unattended.
- Fire pit in image not included with DeckProtect. Fire pit pictured is the Sunnydaze Royal Cauldron Fire Pit, which you can shop for here.
|Package Contents||1 Fire Pit; 1 Fire Pad Rack|
Sunnydaze Heavy Duty Firewood Log Rack Cover, 5 Foot
Sunnydaze Canvas Firewood Log Carrier with Handles, Heavy Duty Log Tote and Rack IncludedVideo Available
Sunnydaze Steel Firewood Log Rack Bracket Kit - Adjustable to Any Length
Customers also Viewed
Sunnydaze Heavy Duty Black Log Grabber, 36 Inch with Easy Spring Lever Action
Sunnydaze Black and White Heavy Duty Outdoor Drink Holders