Converse with loved ones as you unwind from a long day around the chat-height liquid-propane-fueled fire pit table. The eye-catching fire pit features a cast stone construction with metal frame and an 8.25" ledge for drinks, snacks or other items. A matching panel door hides your LP tank as well as an electronic control panel and ignition switch. Each unit comes with everything you need for use. It includes a 9" diameter stainless steel burner, a battery for the ignition, a weather-resistant polyester cover, 6 pounds of lava rock, and a 16" gas hose with regulator. Using the fire pit is easy, all you need to do is assemble the unit, put the included AAA battery in the ignition, hook up your 20-pound LP tank (not included) and press the ignition button to start the flame.
Features of the Outdoor 30-Inch Square LP Gas Fire Pit Table:
- Overall dimensions: 30" square x 25" H; base interior size: 20" W x 20" D x 20" H; 13" square x 2" H fire area; door dimensions: 19" W x 19" H; weighs 66 lbs.
- Features durable magnesia oxide (MGO) cast stone construction with a metal frame for heat-resistant strength.
- Fire pit unit includes a 10" diameter stainless steel burner, a battery for ignition and, a polyester storage cover, 6 pounds of lava rock, and a 16-inch gas hose with regulator.
- The fire pit houses up to a 20-pound LP tank behind the matching panel door so your 20-pound LP tank is safely hidden. LP tank stand is removable from fire pit base,
- A hidden electronic control panel and ignition makes the unit easy to start.
- 8.5" ledge around fire area.
- Fire pit puts out 40000 BTUs of heat.
- Sunnydaze Decor backs its products with a 1-year manufacturer's warranty for worry-free purchasing.
*Before each use, inspect the hose. Replace hose if there are any signs of cutting, wear or abrasion.
- Connect the hose to the gas tank, and insert the AAA battery into the ignition.
- Turn the cylinder valve on the gas tank counter-clockwise to open the gas supply.
- Close the door for the gas tank enclosure.
- Press and hold the Electric Igniter while simultaneously pushing and turning the Control Knob counter-clockwise to the "LOW" position. Keep pushing the Control Knob to light the burner.
- After ignition, release the Electric Igniter button. Continue to push and hold the Control Knob for 45 seconds.
Please note: *If ignition does NOT take place right away, push and turn the Control Knob clockwise to "OFF". Wait 5 minutes, then repeat the lighting procedure as above.
Caution: *If the burner does not ignite with the valve open, gas will continue to flow out of the burner and could accidentally cause injury.