A great way to relax on your porch, in your backyard, or even when you're camping. The American DeLuxe Style Hammock will be a stylish accent to any area. The hammock is handwoven from a cotton material making the hammock bed soft as well as extremely comfortable. The hammock is adorned with beautiful crochet handmade fringe making it full of detail.
Each hammock is handwoven by native Mayan craftsmen in Central America. Though given a working design, the sizes and patterns may vary due to the individual's artistic expression.
Features of the American DeLuxe Style Mayan Hammock:
- Overall hammock dimensions: 149" L x 55" W; Bed size: 83" L and 55" W; Maximum capacity: 770 lbs so it is large enough to hold 2 adults.
- Hammock is made from 80% cotton and 20% nylon to make the perfect combination of softness and strength.
- Thick nylon ends/loops allow for extra longevity and strength.
- Hang between trees or with a 15 foot hammock stand (stand sold separately).
- Sunnydaze Decor backs its products with a 1-year manufacturer's warranty.
*Because each hammock is handwoven by individual Mayan artisans, the size and color of each hammock will vary based on their artistic expression.
About Mayan Hammocks:The ingenious design of handmade Mayan hammocks, including their strong, soft cotton & nylon weave, makes them the most amazingly comfortable outdoor hammocks in the world. Available in several different sizes and rich, beautiful colors.
With weaving techniques dating back to the early 15th century, native artisans handcraft pure cotton and high-tech nylon into incredible hammocks of unrivaled quality. Each Mayan hammock has more than two miles of quality cord and can take an experienced weaver up to 90 hours to complete. Soft to the touch, they are incredibly strong! Some can support more than 800 pounds. The end strings are made of nylon thread for extra strength and durability. For nearly 500 years, Mayan Indians have used hammocks as beds.