Enjoy your outdoor space under the shade of this Sunbrella patio umbrella. This umbrella is designed to work as a freestanding umbrella (base not included) or with a 42-54 inch outdoor dining table. Engineered for lasting beauty and strength, the market umbrella features a 103-inch diameter Sunbrella canopy fabric with a powder-coated 1.5-inch diameter aluminum pole, aluminum ribs and stainless steel fittings. The umbrella can fit most standard umbrella bases as well (sold separately). The water-repellant Sunbrella fabric is composed of 100% solution-dyed 220g acrylic. Solution-dyed means that the fibers the fabric is made from are dyed before they are woven which results in a more long-lasting color. The 2000-hour color fastness means that this fabric will not fade as quickly as others.
The solar panel located at the top of the umbrella canopy operates the 8 LED light bars located on each of the umbrella ribs. To turn them on simply use the buttons located on the pole. There are 3 different lighting sections, you can use 1 or any combination of the 3. The lights feature a 2400 MCD brightness with a Kelvin color temperature of approximately 4000K, so it is sure to really light up the area under the umbrella at night.
To use the umbrella, simply place in a standard umbrella base (sold separately), secure the umbrella pole in the base, and turn the crank to open the umbrella. With the tilt-button, you can set your umbrella to the best angle by pushing the button and moving the umbrella to the desired angle setting.
*Colors may vary slightly on each umbrella. Lighting can be different indoors and out, as well as differences in computer monitor lighting. Some colors may appear darker because of lighting conditions. Therefore, slight color variation is not a cause for return.
Features of the 9' Sunbrella Solar Patio Umbrella:
- Overall dimensions: 1.5" diameter pole x 93.5" H x 103" diameter; Weighs 11 lbs; Use with an outdoor deep seating patio furniture set, or a 42"-54" outdoor dining table and 4-6 chairs; 46" H from the ground to the crank on the pole; Folded dimensions: 7" x 7" x 55" L
- Umbrella is made from durable solution-dyed Sunbrella acrylic fabric with 2000-hour color fastness and has (8) 12mm x 18mm aluminum ribs as well as a speckled bronze powder-coated aluminum pole for resistance to rust and stronger support.
- Includes a drawstring storage bag; patio umbrella base is not included; the umbrella will fit most standard bases with 1.5" pole openings.
- Solar LED light bars are located along each rib to light up the surface and area under the umbrella. When fully charged via solar power, the LED lights can last from 8 to 10 hours. The switch on the upper crank housing can be used to turn the lights on and off.
- The LED lights feature a 2400 MCD brightness with a Kelvin color temperature of approximately 4000K.
- Push-button tilt and crank make it easy to simply open the umbrella with the crank and push the button to angle the umbrella
- An air/wind/heat vent at the top of the umbrella means you can stay cool in the shade, and the umbrella can remain more stable in the wind.
- Attached fabric ties easily hold umbrella together when not in-use.
- Sunnydaze Decor backs Sunbrella umbrellas with a 1-year manufacturer's warranty for worry-free purchasing.