Adagio Cascade Springs Wall Fountain
The Adagio Cascade Springs Hanging Wall Fountain is the perfect size for that hard-to-decorate wall, and will quickly become the featured art piece in your home or office space. Relax and enjoy as the water flows from under the metal hood and down the slate face, into the pool of water in the metal basin. As the water flows down the shimmering slate, it is illuminated by LED lights under the metal hood. The illumination of the piece, complete with beautiful waterfall sounds, is very soothing.
If you've ever dreamed of creating custom indoor fountain, then you're in luck! The Adagio Cascade Springs Wall Fountain has many options. Choose from a high-quality copper with a powder-coated finish, stainless steel or a blackened copper finish over metal with your choice of square or rounded corners. The hand-cut solid slate is available in rajah (multi-colored) or green, while the featherstone slate is available in black, rajah or green. You can also opt for a sleek, mirrored face if you love a more modern look.
Additionally, Serenity Health & Home Decor can help you further customize the Cascade Springs Wall Hanging Fountain with optional engraving. A custom-engraved wall fountain makes the perfect addition to any corporate environment, especially when engraved with your logo or image. It's also an excellent option for a unique gift for any homeowner who enjoys natural interior decor. Any room will be brought to life with a special wall fountain customized by you.
No matter how you customize it, you can expect top-notch customer service and plenty of perks when you partner with Serenity Health to order Adagio indoor fountains. We always back our products with a price-match guarantee - you won't find it cheaper elsewhere no matter what - plus free shipping.
Cascade Springs Wall Fountain Features:
- Includes a complete with polished river rock, LED lighting, and electric pump.
- Comes with EZ Installation Instructions and DVD
- On/Off pull-chain allows you to run lights only, water only, or water and lights together.
- Dimmer Switch allows you to adjust the lighting to produce the desired ambiance.
- Optional: Stone Selection, multi-colored Led Lights w/ Remote, Black Polished Pebbles, and Customized Logo; multi-colored LED lighting upgrade comes complete with remote control and multi-functional/multi-color lighting capabilities
- Many face and frame options are available so you can customize the perfect fit for any room. Weights will vary by face choice: FeatherStone Slate - 65 lbs; Mirror Face - 90 lbs; Solid Slate and marble - 165 lbs
- Every stone varies in color variation so each stone is unique and the photos here are just examples.
- Choose from mirror, feathestone slate (90% lighter than solid slate), solid slate or marble.
- Manual fill fountain, no plumbing necessary.
- Make your fountain commercial with a logo (Free Mock Up)
- Contact Us For Current Promotions! Price Match Guarantee!
- Talk to our Adagio product specialists who are trained to answer any questions you may have, Call 888-881-4668
*Please note the images shown may differ from actual product. Every piece of slate is unique so no two are alike. You have the option above to do the stone selection and choose your own stone. See the additional info tab for more information on how the stone selection works.
Optional Engraving: Make your water feature work for you. Get your fountain custom engraved with your own logo or image. Simply provide us with a vector based eps file of your logo or image. It should be in an .eps file format. See some examples of custom engraved fountains.
Face Material Options (Example only, every piece of stone varies in color and thickness):
Frame Options (Sample only, each piece may vary):
Contact our Business Sales Representatives for discount pricing on volume orders. 1-888-881-4668
The Adagio Cascade Springs Wall Fountain comes equipped with a pump which is covered by a manufacturer's 1 year limited warranty. If, however, in the future you would like a new pump Click Here.
This information page are some FAQ to help guide you through the Adagio Water Features we carry here at SerenityHealth.com. We are authorized Adagio dealers and are trained to answer your questions so please do not hesitate to call us at 1-888-881-4668 and talk to an expert today.
Adagio designs and makes wall mounted and floor standing water features in Salt Lake City, UT. These are the highest quality water features available and are made right here in the US. You will find many beautiful finishes along with gorgeous stones to choose from to create the perfect fountain.
Adagio Cascade Springs Fountain:
All the stones are specially quarried and shipped from India. The slate stones of India are renowned worldwide for their unique beauty and elegance. For all the fountains in this series, each slate stone is hand cut and its edges are chiseled to perfection, making your fountain a one-of-a-kind masterpiece. Because no two slates are alike, your fountain is an original. Therefore, your stone will vary somewhat in color and texture from the pictures seen here on our website.
The solid Rajah slate is a dark gray background often with splashes or oranges and burgundys and rusts while the Green slate is a light or seafoam green often with splashes of peach and yellows.
|FeatherStone Slate: |
If you are looking for the same beauty but with a lightweight option consider the FeatherStone Slate. It is a Slate Veneer that is framed by the metal choice you choose so you get the same slate look without the heavy weight of slate. This cuts the weight of your fountain down 70%. This lighter weight version is available in black, rajah and green featherstone slate on most of the Adagio water features.
Glass and Mirror Face:
These are just like they sound, the silver mirror looks just like your standard bathroom mirror, the bronze is tinted a bronze color. The Clear Glass, just like a window and the blue and green glass has a slight tint to it.
You will see center mount fountains and flush mount fountains. The center mount are meant to be viewed from both sides and use clear glass (or blue or green tinted should you choose). The flush mount water features use a mirror or stone as they are meant to go up against a wall and are only viewable from one side.
The Metal Hood and Basin:
· Copper - All the copper components are fashioned from very high-grade copper that is mined in a Utah copper mine. The unique marble-like finish is burned onto the copper one piece at a time by skilled artisans. A clear coat finish (similar to what is used on automobiles) is then applied to the copper to give it a high gloss finish, which creates an added beauty and protects the copper from naturally oxidizing (turning green) in spots over time.
· Stainless Steel - As an alternative to copper, you can have your metal hood and basin in a beautiful, high quality milled stainless steel. Stainless Steel creates a very contemporary look and is very striking.
· Blackened Copper A beautiful powder coated finish over stainless steel or steel creates a look of that old antiqued rocking chair with copper undertones. Truly beautiful.
· Antique Bronze This finish is available on some fountains as standard and can be quoted for any style. It is a powder coated bronze color that creates a neutral finish over the steel.
· Square or Rounded Edges - With most of the Adagio line of fountains, regardless of what metal you choose, you can get either square or rounded edges on the hood, basin and splashguard.
The Spillway Water Distribution System
Unlike many wall and floor fountains on the market where the water comes out of little holes on top and flows down in an uneven way, all the fountains in this series include a state-of-the-art Spillway Water Distribution System that creates 100% Water Coverage in the water flow.
NO DRIPPING OR LEAKING:
The fountains in this series come with an industrial strength 1/8" thick polypropylene plastic liner, form fitted into the metal tray. This keeps the fountain from dripping or leaking water. Before each fountain leaves the factory, it is water tested 3 times to make sure there is no dripping or leaking. (If you feel you have a leak the majority of the time the fountain was overfilled and water got outside of this plastic liner.)
Wall Fountain Installation:
These wall fountains can be installed on almost any type of wall, including cinder block walls and sheet rock walls with either wood or metal studs. The installation is relatively easy, but it does usually require two people to make it go more smoothly. Before installing the fountain, you can install an electrical outlet in the wall directly behind where the slate will be placed. This is not a requirement, but doing this will eliminate the visibility of the electrical wires and make the overall look of the fountain more beautiful. See below for details about electrical installation.
Comprehensive easy-to-read instructions with pictures are included as well as an EZ installation DVD.
Electrical Recommendations for Wall Fountains:
Although not required, you can install a GFI electrical outlet in the wall behind where the slate will be placed prior to installing the fountain. Doing so is more esthetically pleasing as it will enable you to keep the electrical cord hidden from sight. Place the electrical outlet near the center of the slate at least 18 inches above the fountain's lower tray (at the bottom) and at least 24 inches below the metal hood (at the top of the fountain). For the double and triple slate falls, the electrical outlet should be placed behind the left most slate as you face it on the wall.
If you choose to install an electrical outlet behind the slate, it is recommended that you wire it to a wall switch so you can easily turn your fountain on and off without having to reach for the plug behind the slate. Also, if you'd like to control the fountain's LED lights and the water flow separately, it is recommended that you install an additional clock box outlet behind the slate, so there is one for the pump and one for the lights. Then you wire that to a double wall switch, so one switch controls the pump and the other one controls the fountain lights.
How often you have to add new water to the metal basin depends on the dryness or humidity of your environment. In the summer, water tends to evaporate more quickly, which means you will have to add water more often. In cooler months, you will probably not have to add water that often. You always want to have enough water in the basin so that the pump is fully submerged. If the pump is operating while it is not fully submerged, you can damage it over time.
It is highly recommended to use distilled water with these fountains. We realize that may not always be possible, but do your best. Regular tap water has minerals which can create mineral deposits in your fountain over time, and can possibly shorten the life of your water pump.
· Copper - It is recommended that about every 60 days, you apply a hard shell car wax to the outside of the copper Water Tray (basin) and upper half front side of the copper Splash Guard. This will help prevent the water from penetrating the clear coat finish. If you get white spotting on your copper and the wax does not remove it, apply Calcium Lime Remover (CLR) or Lime-Away to those spots, and rinse it very thoroughly.
· Stainless Steel - DO NOT apply wax to the stainless steel. If spotting occurs, apply Calcium Lime Remover or Lime-Away as noted above. . Water - You may apply 1-3 drops of bleach to the water weekly to avoid algae growth and unfavorable odors. Never use more than this; too much bleach will dull the slate.
Choose your own stone for your Adagio fountain:
Being that each and every stone is completely unique from the next some customer opt to choose their own stone, especially useful if you have a very specific look in mind or are really looking for specific color schemes. On each product we try and show you examples of each just so you can get a feel for the coloring but the stone you receive will be different than anything you see because they are all unique. As stated above, each piece of slate, marble or travertine will vary in thickness, variety of color and texture so we offer you the option to choose your own stone.
For an additional cost you get photos of 5 different stones that are available at the time you order and could be used in your wall fountain. Simply choose this option on your order and we will email you a link to see the stones available in high quality digital images. You should have these within a week of placing your order. Once you receive the images of the slate you have 72 hours to select your stone. Once you make your selection the construction of your water feature will begin. This process will add about a week on to your processing time.
This is a Non-Refundable charge and we do our best to meet your specifications on your color schemes. You must make your selection in 72 hours or the stones will be put back in inventory and may not be available again.
Each Adagio Water Feature carries a year limited warranty. Please read the details here.
I recently purchase the Cascade Springs Wall Fountain and am very pleased with the quality and performance of the fountain. I told Serenity that I hoped to receive the fountain by the end of the week I placed my order and they made sure the delivery was made. Even more important, though, is the excellent personal customer service that I received. Excellent experience all the way around, a very rare thing these days!!
I would like to say the quality of your product is equal to the exceptional service I received from Shane Liddell. Shane was very knowledgeable and was able to provide me with the detailed information I asked for in completing my design project for a new chiropractic office opening in Minnesota. He took the extra time to go over my color theme and even send the samples I needed in order to make my decision. The Doctors are thrilled with the wall fountain. It is the focal point of the office and will play an important part in the overall feeling the patient has while receiving treatment at the office. Shane's customer service, patience, and follow through are the reason I chose to place my order with Serenity Health! I will be sending you photos as soon as construction is complete. The fountain is breathtakingly beautiful in the setting we have designed! I look forward to ordering again for future fountain projects.
I've just installed this beautiful fountain in my living room and wanted to tell you that it is looking great and was praised by everyone who saw it. Your shipment was very good and I am really happy with the decision of purchasing this fountain.
I bought this fountain because of its overall appearance as it matches perfectly with the creamish wall of my bedroom. It has a very soothing sound with its great looks and makes my bedroom the best place to relax in.
We chose a slate and copper water fountain with our logo on the slate for the waiting room in the new medical center we built. It is very soothing to look at and listen to and also gives a very elegant appearance, as well as a great impression for our patients, families and visitors.
Adagio Sunrise Springs Wall Fountain
Cascade Springs Glass Reflections Wall Fountain
Adagio Sunrise Springs Glass Reflections Wall Fountain
Customers also Viewed
Adagio Inspiration Falls Wall Fountain
Adagio Whispering Creek Wall Fountain
Adagio Reflection Creek Wall Fountain