Barefoot Beach Firepit by Fire Pit Art
This wood-burning fire pit incorporates shell designs to bring the beach to any backyard! This gorgeous pit is exquisitely hand-crafted in the Tennessee Ozarks and is one of the most durable steel fire pits ever made.
These fire pits are safe to place on your deck if placed on a 3ft by 3ft stone that is at least 1-1/2" thick.
*Please note that a stone slab is not included with the fire pit.
- Fire pit dimensions are: 22" Tall x 36" Diameter; so it is sure to generate warmth and ambiance.(Measurements may vary since each fire pit is handmade.)
- They have an iron oxide finish/patina on the outside which will darken a little with time then become permanent.
- These fire pits are constructed of heavy-duty 1/4" thick mild carbon steel and coated with a temperature resistant coating to ensure the fire pit lasts for years to come.
- 1-1/2" rain drain and maintenance-free iron oxide finish, so you can keep it outside in ALL weather conditions.
- Every fire pit made by Fire Pit Art is numbered by the artist so you know that you own a one of a kind.
The size of this fire pit is the main advantage. Can pretty much have a bonfire in it. Very pleased and looking at getting another artsy fire pit for my summer home.
I live right on the beach and have a lot of beach parties. This is a wonderful addition to our beachfront property. I must warn that it is very heavy so don't plan on moving it often.
Customers also Viewed
Sunnydaze Heavy Duty Black Log Grabber, 36 Inch with Easy Spring Lever Action