Asia Wood Burning Fire Pit by Fire Pit Art
Simple yet bold in design, this Asian wood burning fire pit will be the area where guests naturally gravitate toward for a relaxing evening. The low to the ground, open bowl design allows for a full view of the entire fire from all angles. Crafted by skilled artisans, each fire pit is made from ¼-inch thick mild carbon steel that's been finished with temperature-resistant iron oxide to ensure long-lasting beauty and many years of use. Thoughtfully designed to withstand the elements, each design also features a 1-1/2" rain drain so it can be kept outdoors all year. Choose from several different sizes to find the one that works best in your outdoor space. As an extra touch, every fire pit made by Fire Pit Art is numbered by the artist so you know that you own a one of a kind work of art. Dramatic and modern, with a nod to Asian design, this fire pit from Fire Pit Art will dazzle all gathered around.
*Please note that a stone slab is not included with the fire pit.
Features of the Asia Wood Burning Fire Pit:
- These fire pits are constructed of heavy-duty 1/4" thick mild carbon steel and coated with a temperature resistant coating to ensure the fire pit lasts for years to come.
- 1-1/2" rain drain and maintenance-free iron oxide finish, so you can keep it outside in ALL weather conditions.
- The fire pit's iron oxide finish is sure to complement any outdoor decor scheme.
- Every fire pit made by Fire Pit Art is numbered by the artist so you know that you own a one of a kind.
- Available in multiple sizes
Choose from 4 sizes!
- 36" fire pit dimensions: 11" Tall x 36" Diameter; 140lbs.
- 48" fire pit dimensions: 13" Tall x 48" Diameter; 260lbs.
- 60" fire pit dimensions: 15" Tall x 60" Diameter; 300lbs.
- 72" fire pit dimensions: 17" Tal x 72" Diameter; 395lbs.
- Base is 6" tall on all sizes. Base diameter is 19" for 36" and 48" fire pit; 23" diameter for 60" fire pit and 30" diameter for 72" fire pit.
- Fire pit bowl depth is 5" for 36" bowl; 7" for 48" bowl; 9" for 60" bowl; and 11" for 72" bowl.
I bought the 72" model and unfortunately it is incredibly heavy. It is completely immobile in my backyard. Other than that I have used it a couple times and it works great and holds A LOT of wood. I can now have a bonfire in safety. I just hope I never have to move it again.
I bought the 36" model with the spark screen and so far am very happy with my purchase. It is now the center of my backyard decor. Very durable and beautiful.
Sunnydaze Open Access Outdoor Wood Burning Steel Chiminea Fire Pit with Log Poker and Log Grate, 56 InchVideo Available
Sunnydaze Contemporary Steel Outdoor Wood Burning Fire Bowl, 26-Inch DiameterVideo Available
Sunnydaze Victorian Steel Outdoor Wood Burning Fire Bowl, 25-Inch DiameterVideo Available
Sunnydaze Chalice Steel Outdoor Wood Burning Fire Pit with Copper Finish, 25-Inch DiameterVideo Available
Sunnydaze Black Steel Outdoor Wood-Burning Modern Backyard Chiminea Fire PitVideo Available
Customers also Viewed
Manta Ray Wood Burning Fire Pit by Fire Pit Art
Saturn Wood Burning Fire Pit by Fire Pit Art