Artesian Springs Floor Fountain
Add depth and dimension to any room with this three-sided statuesque free standing water feature. The Adagio Artesian Springs Floor Fountain is sure to make a statement with the 3 sides that make a perfect triangular design, perfect a center piece or in a corner. Water flow starts from under the metal hood and flows down all 3 slate panels, into the pool of water in the metal basin. As the water flows down the shimmering slate, it is illuminated by halogen lights that are set into the 3 upper corners under the metal hood. The lights can swivel so you can direct them where you want them to shine. The illumination with the beautiful waterfall sounds are very soothing and relaxing.
You have options with the Artesian Springs Fountain! Choose from copper or stainless steel for the hood and basin and the beautiful hand cut slate comes in either Rajah (multi-colored) or Green.
The Artesian Springs floor standing fountain can be used indoors or outdoors, however, if you do use it outdoors, it is highly recommended that you do so in an area that is partially or fully protected by an overhanging structure or awning. It would be perfect on a deck or porch that has a protective roof or overhang.
- Comes complete with polished river rock, halogen lighting and pump.
- 3 Recirculating Electric Pumps; Manual Fill, No Plumbing Needed.
- Your choice of multi-colored (rajah) or green slate and stainless or copper
- Size is 70"H x 26" Width on each side.
- Every stone varies in color variation so each stone is unique and the photos here are just examples.
This information page are some FAQ' to help guide you through the Adagio Water Features we carry here at SerenityHealth.com. We are authorized Adagio dealers and are trained to answer your questions so please do not hesitate to call us at 1-888-881-4668 and talk to an expert today.
Adagio designs and makes wall mounted and floor standing water features in Salt Lake City, UT. These are the highest quality water features available and are made right here in the US. You will find many beautiful finishes along with gorgeous stones to choose from to create the perfect fountain.
Artesian Springs Fountain:
All the stones are specially quarried and shipped from India. The slate stones of India are renowned worldwide for their unique beauty and elegance. For all the fountains in this series, each slate stone is hand cut and its edges are chiseled to perfection, making your fountain a one-of-a-kind masterpiece. Because no two slates are alike, your fountain is an original. Therefore, your stone will vary somewhat in color and texture from the pictures seen here on our website.
The solid Rajah slate is a dark gray background often with splashes or oranges and burgundys and rusts while the Green slate is a light or seafoam green often with splashes of peach and yellows.
The Metal Hood and Basin:
· Copper - All the copper components are fashioned from very high-grade copper that is mined in a Utah copper mine. The unique marble-like finish is burned onto the copper one piece at a time by skilled artisans. A clear coat finish (similar to what is used on automobiles) is then applied to the copper to give it a high gloss finish, which creates an added beauty and protects the copper from naturally oxidizing (turning green) in spots over time.
· Stainless Steel - As an alternative to copper, you can have your metal hood and basin in a beautiful, high quality milled stainless steel. Stainless Steel creates a very contemporary look and is very striking.
The Spillway Water Distribution System
Unlike many wall and floor fountains on the market where the water comes out of little holes on top and flows down in an uneven way, all the fountains in this series include a state-of-the-art Spillway Water Distribution System that creates 100% Water Coverage in the water flow.
NO DRIPPING OR LEAKING:
The fountains in this series come with an industrial strength 1/8" thick polypropylene plastic liner, form fitted into the metal tray. This keeps the fountain from dripping or leaking water. Before each fountain leaves the factory, it is water tested 3 times to make sure there is no dripping or leaking. (If you feel you have a leak the majority of the time the fountain was overfilled and water got outside of this plastic liner.)Water Usage:
How often you have to add new water to the metal basin depends on the dryness or humidity of your environment. In the summer, water tends to evaporate more quickly, which means you will have to add water more often. In cooler months, you will probably not have to add water that often. You always want to have enough water in the basin so that the pump is fully submerged. If the pump is operating while it is not fully submerged, you can damage it over time.
It is highly recommended to use distilled water with these fountains. We realize that may not always be possible, but do your best. Regular tap water has minerals which can create mineral deposits in your fountain over time, and can possibly shorten the life of your water pump.
· Copper - It is recommended that about every 60 days, you apply a hard shell car wax to the outside of the copper Water Tray (basin) and upper half front side of the copper Splash Guard. This will help prevent the water from penetrating the clear coat finish. If you get white spotting on your copper and the wax does not remove it, apply Calcium Lime Remover (CLR) or Lime-Away to those spots, and rinse it very thoroughly.
· Stainless Steel - DO NOT apply wax to the stainless steel. If spotting occurs, apply Calcium Lime Remover or Lime-Away as noted above. . Water - You may apply 1-3 drops of bleach to the water weekly to avoid algae growth and unfavorable odors. Never use more than this; too much bleach will dull the slate.
Choose your own stone for your Adagio fountain:
Being that each and every stone is completely unique from the next some customer opt to choose their own stone, especially useful if you have a very specific look in mind or are really looking for specific color schemes. On each product we try and show you examples of each just so you can get a feel for the coloring but the stone you receive will be different than anything you see because they are all unique. As stated above, each piece of slate, marble or travertine will vary in thickness, variety of color and texture so we offer you the option to choose your own stone.
For an additional cost you get photos of 5 different stones that are available at the time you order and could be used in your wall fountain. Simply choose this option on your order and we will email you a link to see the stones available in high quality digital images. You should have these within a week of placing your order. Once you receive the images of the slate you have 72 hours to select your stone. Once you make your selection the construction of your water feature will begin. This process will add about a week on to your processing time.
This is a Non-Refundable charge and we do our best to meet your specifications on your color schemes. You must make your selection in 72 hours or the stones will be put back in inventory and may not be available again.
Make your water feature work for you. Get your fountain custom engraved with your own logo or image. Simply provide us with a Camera-Ready, black & white, high quality digital image. It should be in an .eps file format. See some examples of custom engraved fountains.
Each Adagio Water Features carries a year limited warranty. Please read the details here.
I picked this fountain because it is three sided. I am extremely glad I did. I have it in the middle of our office, by chairs, and it gets compliments everyday from either employees or customers. It is a good stress relief for our employees as they walk in.
Sunnydaze Outdoor Water Bucket and Barrel Garden Fountain with Submersible Electric Pump, 28-InchVideo Available
Sunnydaze Outdoor Water Fountain Cover, Khaki, Size Options Available
Customers also Viewed
Adagio Harmony River Floor Fountain Flush Mount
Tranquil River Floor Standing Fountain - Flush Mount
Harmony River Floor Fountain - Center Mounted